Relaxing, fun and enjoyable nude gay sailing cruise between the world famous stunning Whitsunday Islands. Located in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef on the Queensland coast, lies 74 island wonders. Picture perfect beaches, amazing underwater life and turquoise waters.
Combination of great naturist sailings, wonderful bays for swimming and snorkeling in the buff. The afternoons are for walks on the islands, some more swimming and a relaxed onboard sunset dinner BBQ.
The Whitsundays is a spectacular collection of stunning beaches surrounded by azure waters decorated sporadically with coral gardens. The white sand of Whitehaven Beach is almost like super fine baby powder that is incomparable to any other beach experience. The coral gardens of the Great Barrier Reef are home to various types of spectacular marine animals.
Taking a sailing cruise around the Heart Reef is a bucket list worthy moment. A nude gay BBQ party on one of the beaches with expansive sea views is an absolutely thrilling experience. These are just some of the reasons why most of the Whitsundays experiences and locations are consistently rated as #1 not only in Australia but also all over the world.
• Fly to/from: Proserpine (PPP) or Hamilton island (HTI)
• Boarding 13:00 pm first day, Airlie beach
• Disembarking 09:00 am last day, Airlie Beach
Proserpine Airport (PPP) (aka) Whitsunday Coast Airport (38 km from the base – 45 minutes by car). During the high season there are regular flights from various Australian Capital destinations.
Hamilton Island Airport (HTI) (daily 60 min. ferry trips from Hamilton Island Airport Marina to Port of Airlie in Airlie Beach) During the season there are regular flights from various Australian Capital destinations.
• Carefully selected sailing cruise itinerary
• Your accommodation on the yacht
• The professional guidance of a gay skipper
• Bed linen & towels
• Dinghy + outboard
• Diesel & gaz
• End cleaning yacht
• Your flights/transfers
• Reservation fee € 55 p/person
• Food/drinks & occasional mooring fees
• Common wallet/kitty costs: for all food/drinks & occasional mooring fees (approx. € 250 for the week)