7th season we visit this stunning destination in our Pacific program; the wonderful protected sailing area in the Gulf of California, just North of Baja La Paz in Mexico.
We will sail by stunning rock formations, empty sandy beaches (to run around butt naked) and will also visit some cute Mexican villages.
No better place for a clothing optional gay sailing cruise in this unspoiled stunning destination. We’ll sail on 2 modern & spacious Lagoon 450 catamarans with plenty of day-beds and lounge area’s for some carefree and serene suntanning, chatting or... reading a book! On the way we are likely to see dolphins, turtles, seals and if lucky even (friendly) whale sharks!
On the itinerary are Isla Espirito, Isla San Jose, Isla Ceralvo and the islands of Parque Nacional Bahia de Loreto.
Famed French oceanographer Jacques Cousteau once called the waters of this region "the world's aquarium," and "the Galapagos of North America," because of the wide variety of undersea marine life found in calm bays and unspoiled offshore islands.
Come join the Saltyboys and combine breathtaking desert vistas with lush green oases and palm trees, world-class sailing in the Sea of Cortez!
• Fly to/from: La Paz International Airport (LAP)
• Direct flights from Los Angeles (LAX), San Diego (SAN), Tijuana (TIJ), Mexico City (MEX)
• Boarding first day at 16:00 pm, Baja La Paz
• Disembarking last day at 09:00 am, Baja La Paz
Or Come join us also for the Baja La Paz, Mexico Nude Gay Sailing Cruise, more details here.
*Note: due to distances this trip is best to be booked at least 6 months ahead.
• Carefully selected sailing cruise itinerary
• Your accommodation on the yacht
• The professional guidance of a gay skipper
• Bed linen & towels
• Dinghy + outboard
• Diesel & gaz
• End cleaning yacht
• Your flights/transfers
• Reservation fee € 55 p/person
• Food/drinks & occasional mooring fees (approx. € 275 for all extra costs for the week)