Patagonia Chile All-Lesbian Eco Adventure
March 28 April 3, 2020
Tierra Patagonia Luxury Adventure & Spa Hotel,
Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile
We’re going to Patagonia - Tierra Resort’s ALL-INCLUSIVE Adventure & Spa Hotel! Emerging beside craggy mountains and the glistening Lake Sarmiento in Torres del Paine National Park, Tierra Patagonia’s architecture is beautifully integrated with the landscape, blending into the magnificence of the region. Here in this untamed part of the world, what you see at this adventure spa hotel is emerald lakes, fantastic mountain ranges and abundant wildlife.
Relaxation and pampering await you after a day of exploring. The Uma Spa restores your mind, body and soul, as do the warming fires and friendly service. Tierra Patagonia is a true home-away-from-home boutique lodge where adventure travel and luxury are combined.
Emerging beside craggy mountains and the glistening Lake Sarmiento in Torres del Paine National Park, Tierra Patagonia weaves itself into the landscape with subtle style, blending into the magnificence of the region. Here in this untamed part of the world, what you see at our adventure spa hotel is emerald lakes, fantastic mountain ranges and abundant wildlife.
At Tierra Patagonia Adventure and Spa Hotel, we invite you to forge your own relationship with Torres del Paine National Park. At Tierra Patagonia, you’ll find yourself completely surrounded by wilderness, and you can enjoy an endless array of outdoor excursions. The building’s architecture is beautifully integrated with the landscape and offers stunning national park views. The hotel’s design is purely Patagonian with locally-sourced materials and artworks.
Relaxation and pampering await you here after a day of exploring. Our Uma Spa restores your mind, body and soul, as do the warming fires and friendly service. Tierra Patagonia is a true home-from-home boutique lodge where adventure travel and luxury are combined.
Having spent the day exploring the rugged wilderness of Patagonia, there is no feeling quite like returning home to a warm meal, great service and a top-notch view to match.
This Patagonian cuisine is an irresistible mix of hearty stews, slow-cooked soups and tasty dishes, sourced from the nearby estancias surrounding the lodge. The contemporary approach to both cooking techniques and the ingredients used result in a broad, varied menu suitable for all tastes, preferences and diets.
The onsite chef then prides himself on serving up sophisticated dishes, akin to those found in top-notch city center restaurants which, in this entirely remote location, is all the more indulgent.
• Accommodations for 7 days/6 nights at the all-inclusive Tierra Patagonia resort
• All meals at the all-inclusive restaurant featuring modern Patagonian cuisine
• All beverages at the all-inclusive bar featuring cocktails, beer, wine, and soft drinks (premium wines, champagnes, liquors, and beers are an extra charge)
• One full-day excursion or two half-day excursions are included daily. Enjoy biking, hiking, or horseback riding
• Beautifully appointed rooms filled with locally inspired furnishings, Osmé Organic toiletries, soaking bathtub, rain shower, central heating, hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers, telephone, safe deposit box, and turndown service
• Heated indoor pool with hydro-massage and water jets, outdoor whirlpool tub, dry sauna, steam room, and soothing relaxation spaces
• Round-trip transfers from / to Punta Arenas, El Calafate, and Puerto Natales
• Olivia staff assistance throughout
• Pamper yourself at the Uma Spa featuring relaxation areas and tranquil treatments (extra charge)
• Be adventurous with an optional excursion such as kayaking, fishing and sailing to the Grey Glacier (extra charge)