This user agreement between the user ( User, you ) and HappyGayTravel.com ( Us, Happy Gay Travel) a division of Happy Travel Ltd., governs the use by you of the HappyGayTravel website. The Happy Travel website, HappyGayTravel, is a website which allows you to search and check for availability of flight products, hotels, tours, cruises, packages, and car rentals and to purchase those products in accordance with the terms herein. When you purchase a product - your travel agent will be Happy Travel Ltd. The Happy Travel Travel Agents act as agents for third party airlines, hotels, and tour operators ( "Operator" ). When you make a booking via the site, and your preferred flight, tour, package, cruise, hotel, car rental is available, the contract for that flight will be between the Operator and you.
Any booking you make on the site shall be deemed an offer by you to purchase your hotel, tour, cruise, package, car rental, flight from the Operator. A contract will be formed when we send you a confirmation e-mail. The Operators terms and conditions (including airlines' terms and conditions of carriage) will apply in addition to those set out here. The Operators terms and conditions may include provisions relating to itinerary, cancellations, changes of bookings and refunds (if available) and any other restrictions. Operator terms and conditions are usually listed, but if not, you can request an individual operators agreement from us and we will forward them to you. You are responsible for complying with any Operators terms in relation to check-in times, reconfirmation of flights, or other matters. In relation to flight tickets, you are required to use electronic ticet flight coupons in order of sequence. If this requirement is not met the airline may void the ticket.
All fares are quoted both exclusive of tax & administration fee's and inclusive of tax & administration fee's. Fares are subject to change without prior notice and are only guaranteed when full payment has been received.
Please be aware that some sections of this site do not maintain 'realtime' availability in the reservation system to which we connect. These will mean that unfortunately allocations are listed which may no longer exist or have been changed. While we make every effort to ensure your sale is honoured there are times when the sale is rejected by the Operator. The Happy Travel Travel Agent will advise you within two business days if this is the case and will use all reasonable endeavours to reinstate your booking.
All onward and return flights must be reconfirmed by you with the relevant Airline at least 72 hours prior to the commencement. The Happy Travel Travel Agent accepts no responsibility for bookings cancelled due to non-compliance with rules set by that Airline. The Happy Travel Travel Agent does not take any responsibility for any flight rescheduling en route.
We are very happy to inform you of current documentation requirements if you so require. It is incumbent upon you to ensure that you meet the passport, visa, health requirements of the countries you wish to visit and those that you transit (even if it is for a plane change pursuant to any connection). Many countries require that your passport should be valid for a period of (a minimum) six months from the date of arrival into that country. We accept no responsibility if you should be denied boarding or deported due to non-fulfillment of the above.
We strongly urge you to carry appropriate travel insurance to cover you for cancellation, health, baggage etc. We sell travel insurance on our site but please note that the sale of travel insurance is provided to you by our partner Insurance Companies. The contract for the service is therefore between you and Insurance Company on their terms and conditions.
If you need to change or cancel your travel plans, it is your responsibility to notify the Happy Travel Travel Agent of such a request. Some products are non-refundable, but some can be applied toward future travel, less any applicable penalties. Some products do not allow changes. The Happy Travel Travel Agent will apply an administration fee of $50 USD for any modifications, changes or cancellations to products. This will be regardless of the price or face value of the fare. In addition to the Happy Travel Travel Agent charges, most operators also have a penalty or cancellation fee for any changes or cancellations to fares. Please ensure you read the terms and conditions for the product selected as operator charges are notified in those rules depending on whether you wish to cancel or change your product. If you are holding a booking for which a ticket has been arranged and you do not notify us in writing of your desire to cancel, this will be treated as a "no show" and could result in you losing all that you paid.
If you want to cancel your journey it is important that you notify us in writing with utmost urgency. This enables us to cancel your reservation with the operator.
Certain fares require full payment at time of booking due to the operators rules and restrictions associated with the fare. The balance must be paid by the specified time stated in your confirmation e-mail. If it is not paid by that point, your booking and contract with us will be cancelled and we will retain deposits made for the booking, including cancellation and administration fee's from Happy Travel Ltd and the Operator.. Before payment is received in full, the Happy Travel Travel Agent is not obliged to issue any tickets, confirmations, vouchers, or other travel documents. However, you shall in all cases remain liable for Payment of the amounts agreed for the travel products and services ordered. When full payment is required, in many cases, the product is then non-cancellable and non-refundable. The individual product rules will be advised to you before you book by a member of our reservations staff.
Where the Happy Travel Travel Agent acts as an agent this will mean that it will have no contractual liability to you in respect of that product. However, it may still be liable to you if it has been negligent, has misrepresented important information or is in breach of any other relevant law.
If you have a complaint about your trip please inform your group leader or our local representative at that time in order for them to attempt to rectify the matter. If satisfaction is not reached through these means then any further complaint should be put in writing to us within 30 days of the end of the trip.
If in the reasonable opinion of a person in authority including a pilot or captain you are not fit to travel, he or she may refuse to let you board the aircraft, train or ship. Normally this happens if such a person thinks you are likely to disturb or harm other passengers. In this case your contract with us will end immediately and we will no longer be responsible for you.
Please note that in using the website you agree to be bound by the following obligations:
· You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account.
· In order to make a purchase you must be over 18 years old and have the legal capacity to make the transaction.
· You must make sure that all the information you provide to us is true and accurate.
· You must not use any of the websites for speculative, false or fraudulent bookings.
· The transmission of threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political or racist material or any material that is otherwise unlawful is expressly prohibited.
· The site and any content may not be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed, sold, displayed, licensed, or reproduced in any way by you, except if you wish to make copies of the website for your own personal and non-commercial use. Our site may contain links to other third party websites over which Happy Travel Ltd. has no control. Happy Travel Ltd cannot therefore have any responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness or quality of the information contained on those websites. The copyright and the propriety rights on the website and other website and all content are owned by Happy Travel Ltd or its third party licensors and in this respect Happy Travel Ltd reserves all rights. Happy Travel Ltd uses secure technology to safeguard information including personal information and financial transactions. Happy Travel Ltd reserves the right to change or update these terms and conditions relating to the use of the website from time to time. We will inform you on the relevant Channel when we have updated the terms. Please note that you will be unable to make a purchase from any Channel unless you have confirmed that you have read and understood the most recent version of the terms. This user agreement is between you and Happy Travel Ltd and is governed by the laws of United Kingdom.