Relaxing, fun and enjoyable clothing optional gay sailing cruise between the stunning medieval town of Trogir, the islands of Brac, Hvar, Korcula, Vis and Drvenik.
Great combination of wonderful bays, stunning nature (blue caves) and visits to the picturesque Dalmatian harbour villages such as the mondaine Hvar with it's gay party scene and the Jerolim gay nude beaches.
• Fly to: Split - Kastela International Airport (SPU)
• Fly from: Split - Kastela International Airport (SPU)
• Boarding after 17:00 pm first day, Trogir
• Disembarking before 09:00 am last day, Trogir
Come join us also for other - Croatia Islands Nude Gay Sailing Cruise, more details here.
• Carefully selected sailing cruise itinerary
• Your accommodation on the yacht
• The professional guidance of a gay skipper
• Bed linen & towels
• Dinghy + outboard
• Diesel & gaz
• End cleaning yacht
• Your flights/transfers
• Reservation fee € 55 p/person
• Food/drinks & occasional mooring fees (approx. € 275 for all extra costs for the week)