Relaxing, fun and enjoyable clothing optional gay sailing cruise between the beautiful shallow and protected waters of what has to be called paradise on Earth. These islands are a verdant oasis surrounded by turquoise-blue seas, and populated by inhabitants whose friendliness is legendary.
The islands of Raiatea, Huahine, Tahaa and Bora Bora rise from the sea atop the remnants of ancient volcanoes. Barrier reefs provide a habitat for sea turtles, dolphins, porpoises, colorful unspoiled coral, and countless species of fish, all of which make the Tahitian Leeward Islands arguably one of the world's best areas for snorkeling and scuba diving. Discovering this paradise by sailing yacht and enjoying the picture perfect views from our anchorages is like living a dream.
• Fly to/from: Papeete Tahiti international airport (PPT)
• Boarding first day after 1600 pm, Raiatea
• Disembarking last day before 0900 am, Bora Bora
Come join us also for the second week - Tahiti Nude Gay Sailing Cruise, from Bora Bora to Raiatea, more details here.
*Note: due to distances this trip is best to be booked at least 6 months ahead.
• Carefully selected sailing cruise itinerary
• Your accommodation on the yacht
• The professional guidance of a gay skipper
• Bed linen & towels
• Dinghy + outboard
• Diesel & gaz
• End cleaning yacht
• Your flights/transfers
• Reservation fee € 55 p/person
• Food/drinks & occasional mooring fees