Turin is a precious city. Ancient capital of Savoy, the cradle of Renaissance, industrial capital, city of art and culture, innovation pole. It offers to visitors a perfect combination of architectural and monumental jewels, museums (over 40), art galleries, entertainment, good food, international events such as the “Salone del Libro” – the Book Fair, the “Salone del Gusto” – the Taste fair and the Torino Film Festival. The Mole Antonelliana, the Egyptian Museum, the royal residences, the Holy Shroud, the gianduiotti are just some of the treasures of the city on the banks of the Po. Explore this special city with us!
Day 1 -
• Independent arrival to your hotel.
• Accommodation and free time for shopping and dinner.
• Overnight at your hotel.
The capital city of Piedmont in northern Italy. Turin is known for beautiful Baroque architecture, great food and welcoming gay scene. Turin (Torino in Italian) is the most elegant and fancy city in Italy. The city center is full of amazing buildings, wide avenues and large squares. Turin is also Italy’s most regal city as this was the seat of the Savoy dynasty. It played an important role to unify Italy as the country we know today.
The capital of Piedmont seems to be off the tourists' radar but it is a place full of attractions and a trip to this city will make you say "wow!"
Start your visit of Turin from its main square. Piazza Castello is the best place to spend hours visiting and admiring this beautiful square. Palazzo Madama is the centerpiece of Piazza Castello. The castle was built in the 13th century and was enlarged in the 15th century.
To the left of Palazzo Madama you will find Palazzo Reale, the Royal Palace of the House of the Savoy dynasty. This palace was placed on the UNESCO site list along with the other 13 residences of the Savoy Dynasty.
Near the cathedral, Porta Palatina is the only imposing gate that remains today of the four entrances to the Roman city. Constructed of brick, the legend tells us that Charlemagne camped below this gate in 773 A.D. Around the Porta Palatina you can also see the remains of a Roman theater.
Continue your visit of the city visiting the beautiful squares and its cafes. One of the most loved squares by the people of Turin is Piazza San Carlo. Here you can find amazing buildings, the churches of Santa Cristina and San Carlo, stylish shops and historic cafes.
Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Private Transfers with special prices!
Day 2 -
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• Together with your LGBT Friendly Guide, you will discover the magic and the secrets of the city!
• Morning walking shared tour with LGBT friendly guide. Enjoy this walking tour in the historic center of Turin.
• You will have the chance to explore the city's history through the landmarks that characterize it. You will discover the masterpieces of the great architects who celebrated the glories of the Savoy family, the historical sites of the city center, meeting places frequented by celebrities and stylish ladies.
• Thanks to this route you will discover unusual and unknown places, real secrets chests that testify the magnificence of the "Old Royal City".
• Located in the geographic center of the city, the Royal Palace was the impressive home of the Dukes of Savoy. The original furnishings are a symbol of wealth and fantasy, rock crystal chandeliers, French and Flemish tapestries, gilded stucco, Chinese lacquer and frescoes.
• During your visit you can walk through the largest armory in Europe that exhibits full breastplates, swords, revolvers of kings and emperors, and fairytale ballroom where only Cinderella and her Prince could put your feet up...
• Take the chance to enjoy the enchanment this tour has to offer you.
• Free time for lunch on your own tasting local specialities and for shopping, relax or individual visits.
• In the evening farewell dinner at a local restaurant.
• Afterwards don't lose the opportunity to dance the night away at a Gay Party in one of the most popular gay disco of the city.
• Turin has a vibrant nightlife and offers all you need to spend hours chatting and having fun with friends or meeting local gay men. Start your night drinking a good cocktail at Rhum–a gay-friendly bar in the Quadrilatero, the night district of Turin. If you want to listen good music and dance, Centralino and Queever is what best suits you. Another fun party in town is Les Follies Scandal which hosts some of the most famous drag queens in Italy. For those who want to have a kinky night, the Sauna Club and the Garage Club are perfect places to meet guys and have fun.
• Overnight in Turin.
Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Exclusive Tickets for Gay Discos with special prices!
Day 3 -
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• Free time for relax and shopping.
• Afterwards transfer by your own from the hotel to the Airport, or Train Station.
Rainbow Tips: Want to stay longer? We can provide you Extra Nights and Excursions ! *Subject to availability.