Cartagena de Indias is the undisputed queen of the Caribbean coast, a historic city of superbly preserved beauty lying within an impressive 13km of centuries-old colonial stone walls. Cartagena's Old Town is a Unesco World Heritage Site – a maze of cobbled alleys, balconies covered in bougainvillea, and massive churches that cast their shadows across leafy plazas. A city that welcomes everyone and seizes you in its captivating grip, Cartagena has developed a reputation as one of the Caribbean’s most gay-friendly destinations. Join us in Cartagena for annual Cartagena Gay Fest, Valentine's Day & Barranquilla Carnival!
Day 1 - Friday, February 11, 2021
Arrival in Cartagena de Indias, Colombia.
• Upon arrival at Rafael Núñez International Airport (CTG) transfer to your hotel in Cartagena.
• Welcome at the hotel with cocktail and accreditation to the event. Check-in time to hotel rooms from 03:00 PM.
• Free day to enjoy the beaches, accompany us to recreational activities or rest from the trip.
• On the opening night of our annual event "Cartagena Gay Fest". Presentation of the participants and the animation team. General information about the program.
• "Masquerade & Costume Party" includes half a bottle of rum or national brandy per person, and for sure you will not want to go to bed alone!
Meals Included: Dinner
Day 2 - Saturday, February 12, 2021
• At 08:00 AM meet at the La Bodeguita Pier to go on an excursion to the Rosario Islands National Natural Park, a well-known group of small islands, where we will find the necessary conditions for a delicious day of Sun and Beach.
• This tour includes: a yacht tour knowing several of the 27 islands of this National Park, visiting the Oceanarium with tickets included and where we will meet various marine species and show with dolphins.
• Add an aphrodisiac typical sea lunch and recreational activities on a private beach.
• Return to Cartagena by the end of the afternoon.
At Night: "Fiesta de la Toga" including half a bottle of rum or national brandy per person. You just have to wear the toga, and we will take care of the rest.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3 - Sunday, February 13, 2021
• Today give yourself free time to rest, enjoy the beach, our recreational activities and surprise contests.
• At 3 PM Cartagena Chiva Rumbera City Tour, visiting the Getsemaní neighborhood, Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, Clock Tower, Plaza de los Coches, Portal de los Dulces and panoramic tour of India Catalina, Pegasos Pier and Convention Center. This tour will last approximately 4 hours.
At Night: "Gay Night Party". Get ready for the best action & auction party of your vacation, with the best DJs, Gogos Show, Parades, free memberships to the Gay Friendly Travel Club, prizes and many surprises. Party tonight until dawn.
Meals Included: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 4 - Monday, February 14, 2021
• Relax & recreational activities and awards for attendees in different categories.
• Parade, Election and Awards of Mr. Gay Cartagena, Miss Lesbian Cartagena & Mrs. Transx Cartagena.
• Farewell so that you exchange contacts and live the latest adventures of your Cartagena Gay Fest accompanied by some farewell cocktails.
• Check-Out of the rooms at 1 PM.
• The transfer service to the Rafael Núñez airport (CTG) will operate from 12 noon until 5 PM hours with departures every 30 minutes.
• End of our services
We recommend an extension of two (2) nights so that you can also enjoy the Barranquilla Carnival
About two hours from Cartagena is the town of Barranquilla, which holds the second-largest carnival event in the world! Barranquilla is also the home of Shakira and Sofia Vergara! The four-day event features a plethora of parades, great music and fantastic costumes, as well as one day dedicated to the LGBTQ community.
Barranquilla’s world famous carnival is a joyous celebration of everything it means to be Colombian, with dancing, music and parades that turn its streets into a rainbow.
Barranquilla Carnival Extension Includes:
• Group transfer service from Cartagena de Indias to Barranquilla
• Two nights of accommodation in Barranquilla from February 14 to 16, 2021
• Transfer from Barranquilla hotel to Barranquilla Ernesto Cartissoz airport (BAQ).