Scenic, fun and enjoyable Saltyboys catamaran nude gay sailing cruise around the Aeolian Islands. We will start on Sicily, in Portorosa and will be visiting the beautiful islands of Lipari, Panarea, Salina, Tindari and of course the outstanding island Stromboli. This historic volcanic archipelago offer prime spot nature reserves, delicious Italian food and plenty traces of ancient civilizations. On the menu are not only all these spectacular scenic highlights, but also wonderful stretches of sailing before dropping anchor in those crystal clear water bays, to swim and snorkel in the buff. Watching the sunset with your fellow Saltyboys with a cocktail or cold beer in your hand simply feels heavenly.
In Southern Italy, right above Sicily and surrounded by the waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea, is located one of the most beautiful group of islands in the whole Mediterranean area. We're talking about the seven pearls of the Aeolian archipelago, which consists of Lipari, Salina, Vulcano, Alicudi, Filicudi, Panarea and Stromboli. These islands are all of volcanic origin and emerge from the crystal clear sea, with wild, unspoiled nature and an authentic Italian atmosphere. To preserve their natural beauty, they have been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Cruising around the Aeolian Islands for a week is a great way to discover each and every one of the seven islands that make up this Italian Archipelago off the coast of Sicily. You can relax, scuba dive in crystal clear waters, explore active volcanoes and their craters or enjoy a hot mud bath. Anything is possible on these small Mediterranean islands who owe their name to Aeolus, the Greek god of wind.
• Fly to: Catania International Airport (CTA), Sicily
• Fly from: Catania International Airport (CTA), Sicily
• Boarding 17:00 pm first day, Tonnarella/Portorosa, Sicily
• Disembarking 9am last day, Tonnarella/Portorosa, Sicily
• Carefully selected gay sailing cruise itinerary
• Your accommodation on the yacht
• The professional guidance of a gay skipper
• Bed linen & towels
• Dinghy + outboard
• Diesel & gaz
• End cleaning yacht
• Your flights/transfers
• Reservation fee € 55 p/person
• Food/drinks & occasional mooring fees (approx. € 275 for all extra costs for the week)