Relaxing and enjoyable nude gay Gulet cruise is along the beautiful Turkish coast, visiting all the highlights between (gay friendly) Bodrum and Gocek, visiting the Datca markets, the Dalyan river with it's mud baths, the hamam in Marmaris and of course the picturesque Greek island of Symi with it's Venetian style architecture.
We will set sail on 2 very spacious and comfortable traditional classic wooden gulet yachts, with each 6 large double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. In the lounge area there is a full service bar open all day (and night). The front deck has 12 very comfortable sunbeds for relaxing or sunning nude.
Our fully catered Saltyboys gay cruise with amazing food 3 times a day. From your favourite style eggs in the morning, to a healthy lunch with nothing but fresh ingredients, to amazing diners with fresh fish and meat from the BBQ.
This cruise is on a very spacious and comfortable classic (but modern) gullet, with 6 large double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. In the lounge area there is a full service bar open all day (and night). The front deck has 14 very comfortable sunbeds for relaxing or sunning nude.
A cruise formula set up for relaxing and being pampered, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, socializing, some fun party's at night.
• Fly to: Bodrum (BJV) or Kos (KGS) and use Kos-Bodrum ferry €15
• Boarding first day at 15:00 pm, Bodrum
• Disembarking last day before 10:00 am, Bodrum
• Fly from Dalaman (DLM) or Bodrum International Airport (BJV)
• Carefully selected sailing cruise itinerary
• Your accommodation on the yacht
• The professional guidance of a Saltyboys host
• Professional skipper
• The service of 2 bartenders/cooks
• 7 on board breakfasts, wide selection of food, fresh fruit, etc.
• 7 on board warm lunches (or cold if preferred)
• 5 dinners with wide selection of fresh food, fresh fish, etc.
• Drinks; juice, beer, wine
• Bed linen & towels & shampoo/shower gel/body lotion
• Daily cabin & bathroom cleaning
• Harbour/mooring fees
• Your flights/transfers
• Reservation fee € 55 p/person
• 2 diners in one of the restaurants on land (by own choice)