Brilliant Bordeaux France Luxury Gay River Cruise 2023
7 nights from/to Bordeaux, France
May 14 21, 2023
Uniworld Boutique River Cruises S.S. Bon Voyage
Pack your bags and get ready to uncover the proud legacy and heritage of Southwest France! This fully chartered LGBT cruise aboard Uniworld's Boutique River Cruises luxury S.S. Bon Voyage will offer fun, friendship and fantastic food! Set sail along three stunning rivers, the Garonne, Dordogne and Gironde, on one fascinatingly historical and invigorating journey. Explore the country’s breathtaking backdrops, wines and cultural treasures across the region in Bordeaux, Fort Médoc, Cadillac, Blaye, Libourne and more.
Wander through archaeological marvels, historic landmarks and magnificent vineyards where you’ll be treated to a sampling of quintessentially French experiences.
Embark on a scenic drive from Blaye to Bourg along the Route de la Corniche Fleurie and marvel at the sights of Blaye Fortress and Lansac Windmill along the way. Slow things down in Libourne and on your return to Bordeaux with multiple wine tastings, village tours, a farmers’ market visit and Bordeaux heritage walking tour. Join us on a showcase of the best Southwest France has to offer.
A cruise with Uniworld...
Boutique hotels are known for their destination-specific interior décor, gracious service, and carefully selected amenities, all of which provide an intimate, elegant, and relaxed experience.
Similarly, Uniworld’s boutique river cruises allow guests to travel from one exciting destination to the next aboard a stylish floating hotel with inviting lounges, cozy libraries, panoramic restaurants, sumptuous cuisine, exquisite antiques and original art and luxurious riverview staterooms and suites. Meticulous attention to detail is readily apparent on every company-owned ship.
• All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
• 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 7 dinners
• Captain's Welcome and Farewell Receptions
• Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
• Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, specialty coffee and tea, soft drinks and mineral water
• 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the breathtaking S.S. Bon Voyage
• Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® Beds of England, high thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
• Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
• 6 days of excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
• Guided “Let's Go,” “Do as the Locals Do” and “Village Day” programs
• State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset system on all excursions
• Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
• 1 country: France
• 3 UNESCO World Heritage sites
• Captivating onboard local entertainment
• Cultural enrichment, including Signature Lectures
• Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
• All transfers on arrival and departure days
Luxury S.S. Bon Voyage
We are excited to welcome one of Uniworld's newest Super Ships to the rivers of Bordeaux—the S.S. Bon Voyage — designed to immerse guests in French culture, art and wine, from its stunning lobby clad in polished wood, subtle brass details and hand-crafted balustrade, to the stylish emerald tones found in bar Le Salon Champagne, inspired by Yves Saint Laurent’s personal abode, Villa Majorelle.
The dining venues also capture the essence of France. The quintessential La Brasserie, with its natural green and pops of yellow décor inspired by the famous Bouillon Pigalle, serves traditional bistro fare. Le Grand Fromage offers menus reflective of the local cuisine, prepared from locally-sourced ingredients. La Cave des Vins is an intimate space where connoisseurs can gather for expert food and wine pairing dinners upon request.
The stunning Soleil Deck, awash in vibrant fabrics, features the only infinity pool on the rivers and spectacular views of the French countryside. Poolside service at Le Café du Soleil offers casual French cuisine as well as open-air cooking demonstrations from our chefs.
In addition to the public spaces, the S.S. Bon Voyage features four new spacious suites, and every stateroom has received an exquisite redesign with cool marble bathrooms and unique features.